The oath he took when he joined the military rings true as he seeks to represent District 5 for the Public Regulations Commission.
With nearly two decades of experience operating a family business, specializing in high voltage electrical services, he strives to leverage his experience to benefit New Mexico residents.
– Keeping the lights on:
Electricity – PRC helps determine what our electric bills look like each month
– Keeping the water running
PRC impacts our local sewer systems
– Heating our Homes
The PRC regulates our gas lines
– Picking you up if stranded or after an accident
The PRC manages our tow-truck systems throughout the state
– Keeping our communities safe
The PRC manages our ambulance and local fire services
Ethics in New Mexico Utilities
As your PRC Commissioner, I will:
– Demand accountability from providers that deliver essential services to New Mexico residents, including utilities, pipelines, commercial transportation, and those industries that help ensure public safety
– Provide fairness for hard-working New Mexico residents who depend on vital industries – keeping the cost down to keep the lights on
– Ensure I am accessible to constituents so the residents of PRC District 5 have a voice regarding the decisions that impact their daily lives.